Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Finds: Animals!

To bring a bit more organization to this blog, I've decided to implement some standard features. On Mondays, I'll do regular Meet Our Members posts where you'll be able to read interviews with the sellers who make this team possible. On Fridays, I'll do Friday Finds where I'll present lovely items made by our members on a particular theme.

Today, I present to you: animals! If you love animals as much as I do, then check out these amazing goodies:






Click on the images above for these truly wonderful items, or search OKEtsy Team on Etsy for more great items!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for putting my collage quilt there. You are amazing and put so much work in to DOE! You are appreciated! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee... So cute! Thanks for the "MooneyMouse" love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those deer tags are my favorite things in my shop right now. Thanks for featuring them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting my monkey bag - it's my little one's favorite because she thinks she is a monkey! Thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete