Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Finds: Weddings!

Spring has sprung, which means everyone you know will be getting married, serving as a bridesmaid for the umpteenth time, or attending a wedding sometime in the next few months. Etsy is an unbelievable source for everything you might need to plan your own wedding. Oklahoma sellers have quite a bit of great nuptial-inspired pieces, too, including faux-flower bouquets, great favors, your "something blue," and the answer to all your monogram needs. Check out just a few of the wonderful floral, frilly and fancy pieces to get us all through wedding season:



Question: What is your gift-giving MO when you attend someone's wedding? Do you get something from the registry or have an old stand-by when shopping?
I like to buy from the registry if I have access to it, but if I don't, I like to get a nice picture frame to help display fabulous wedding photos.

3 comments:

  1. Great finds!

    Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy off the registry if I can afford the stuff left, otherwise I buy them a gift card. I liked getting the gift cards to make up for the holes in my registry on my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always buy wedding-looking photo albums. I mean, who doesnt need a photo album for the bejillion photos that get taken at weddings? They always are received well.

    ReplyDelete