Monday, March 23, 2009

Meet Our Members: Triogirls

It's another mighty Monday. The sun isn't peaking through here in Green Country, but it still promises to be a warm, windy, possibly rainy day. Spring is upon us, and what better way to outfit the little girls in your life than with clothing made by Triogirls? Learn more about the brains behind the operation in today's interview.



1. Introduce yourself.
I'm Anna Cordova of Triogirls. I sew little girls clothes. I'm from Oklahoma City, married 16 years to a great guy, and have 3 gorgeous girls.

2. Tell us about what you make. When did you start making it and why?
I make all types of little girls clothes. I started sewing in 1994. I started sewing little girls clothes in 1999 when my first daughter was born. As far as what makes it unique would be the love I put into each piece.


3. How long have you been crafting? When did you decide to start selling your handmade goods?
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Started sewing alot since 1994. I opened my shop in August 2008, but just listed my girls clothes in Jan or Feb 2009.

4. Other than what you sell, what's your favorite thing to do?
Spending time with family.



5. What do you love best about Etsy?
Seeing all the neat stuff people create.

6. What's your favorite thing about Oklahoma?
Having the convenience of everything being close by.



7. Do you sell anywhere else or have a blog, Twitter, MySpace, etc.?
I do not sell anything else, but my husband has an etsy shop also, thepenmaker. My Twitter is http://twitter.com/triogirls.



Check out the cuties in those photos! Thanks for being a team member, Anna. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment