I know I haven't posted the last few days of the 2 week wrap up. I have been traveling a lot and haven't had much internet access. I have my Etsy shop live now and I am getting a lot of hearts :).
Here is a wrap up of the last 2 weeks
- Day One - Setting Goals.
- Day Two - Time Managment.
- Day Three - Taking Care of Business.
- Day Four - Building Inventory.
- Day Five - Building Inventory.
- Day Six - Branding.
- Day Seven - Photography.
- Day Eight - Pricing
- Day Nine - Titles & Tags
- Day Ten - Titles & Tags
- Day Eleven - Updating Profile
- Day Twelve- Updating Shop Policies.
- Day Thirteen - Item Descritptions.
- Day Fourteen - It all comes together.
Head over to my shop and tell me what you think.
I encourage everyone to give your shop a little tune up. Here are some tips if you decide to update your shop:
- put your shop on vacation
- build hype on your shops social networking sites
- add in new products
- update old products photos
I have made myself a great foundation for my shop to build off of in the future. I have my prices and photo style figured out. It makes me want to fill it up and keep creating. If you guys decide to do the 2 week shop tune up please let me know, I would love to follow your journey.