Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2 Week Challenge.

Hello team! Britt here with a challenge. I am putting myself to the test and making my Etsy shop the best it can be. I believe in my products and work and I know that if I applied myself to my Etsy shop like it was my full time job it could be a big success. So here I bring to you the 2 Week Challenge. I will be documenting my steps to improve my shop and my productivity.  If you guys would like to participate hop on it, or if you would like to wait it out and see my results your welcome too.

Below is basic outline of what these 2 weeks will involve.
 

Everything covered in this challenge will be my opinions and observations. I research selling advice and tips on Etsy all the time. I am subscribed to all the news letters Etsy sends out and I actively read the forums. All of these things will be what I apply to the betterment of my shop. I also will be doing tutorials and teaching you how to get the most out of your Etsy statistics. I hope this is a success and any seasoned pros that would like to chime in please do. Like I said, these are my opinions and observations.

At the end of the 2 weeks I will put my shop up for a critique so you all can tell my how you think it looks.

Please join me in this adventure!

Start Date: February 8th.
End Date: February 21st





2 comments:

  1. I love seeing others get motivated! That stuff wears off, you know.
    And it's absolutely awesome for us as a team to share our experiences and what works or doesn't for our shops. This is how we learn and hopefully grow! I look forward to seeing how this goes!
    ~JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! It will be interesting to see what changes you make and what effects it will have on your shop. I wish you great success with this adventure!

    ReplyDelete